Cyber technologies such as AI, Blockchain, Quantum Computing, IoT, Big Data, Cloud are accelerating the growth of our economy and improving the quality of our life. Meanwhile, they are bringing the huge impact on our cyber risk, security, privacy, governance, and compliance. Just like Charlies Dickens wrote in his book “A Tale of Two Cities”: ”It was the best of times, it was the worst of times … it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity… we had everything before us, we had nothing before us…”
We are the platform for people who care about technology, risk, and security to get fresh ideas, learn latest skills, identify new opportunities, advance career development, and expand business/professional networks.
Cyber Tech & Risk is sponsored and supported by the companies such as Royal Bank of Canada, Microsoft, Trend Micro, LoyaltyOne, KPMG, CyberArk, PWC, Deloitte, Rogers, Symantec, Akamai, Forcepoint, Okta, Centrify, Illumio, etc.
Our featured programs include:
- Cyber Tech & Risk Monthly Industry Events on topics such as Game-Changing Technologies, Innovation Programs, Cyber Risk, Cyber Security, Cyber Strategy, Data Privacy, Cyber Compliance, Cyber Insurance, Cyber Talents, Career Development, etc.
- Cyber Tech & Risk Talks, an online video channel for cyber-related interviews, presentations, educational series.
- Cyber Career Centre for cyber talent to develop job-ready skills and discover amazing career opportunities.
- People in Cyber Conference focusing on Industry Trends, Talent Development, and Cyber Innovation.
- Cybersecurity Higher Education Contest for university/college students to compete to provide the solution to the industry challenge.
Let’s learn, collaborate, and grow together!
What is Cyber Tech & Risk Platform About? Collaboration!Andrew Wertkin