Cloud Security Career Accelerator (In-Person Event)
Date and Time:
Wednesday, October 12, 2022, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM (EDT)
Trend Micro Toronto Office
1 Snooker Street, Toronto, ON M6K 1G1
We are proud to bring you a high in-demand “Cloud Security Career Accelerator“ in-person event in Trend Micro Toronto Office!
Join us to hear insights from industry experts, discover new opportunities, and expand your networks.
- Antoine Saikaley, Technical Director, Trend Micro
- K S Abhiraj, National Director, Cyber Defense and Security Architecture, Avanade
- Nikhil Kaduskar, Cloud Security Senior Manager, Accenture
- Arvin Monie, AppSec & DevSecOps Consultant, MonSec
- Vishal Patel, Cyber Security Manager (Cloud), KPMG
- Bryan Li, Founder, Cyber Tech & Risk
Date and Time:
Tuesday, October 18, 2022, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM (EDT)
Phishing is one of the most popular cyber attacks. So how can we effectively protect ourselves from Phishing? Join our Cyber Tech & Risk – Phishing Protection virtual event to hear insights from our industry experts.
- Oren J. Falkowitz, Security Leadership, Cloudflare
- Eric Ivankovich, Senior Technical Specialist – Security, Microsoft
- Shakeel Aziz, Solutions Engineer, Yubico
Trusted Cloud Virtual Conference 2022
Thursday, September 15, 2022, 9 AM – 4 PM (EDT)
Join our Trusted Cloud Virtual Conference 2022 to hear insights from industry experts on hot topics such as:
- Cloud Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- Cloud Identity and Access Management
- Multi-Cloud Management
- Cloud Security Operations and Threat Detection
- Cloud Data Protection and Privacy
- Cloud Security Best Practices
Security Automation Virtual Conference 2022
Thursday, May 26, 2022, 9 AM – 5 PM (EDT)
Automation is the key to modern security! Today, we have increased attack surfaces due to the acceleration of digital transformation, cloud adoption, and hybrid working. Yet, traditional security operations struggle with alert overload, complex use cases, and talent shortage. As a result, the security industry embraces automation to achieve agility, flexibility, and scalability.
Cyber Tech & Risk is proud to bring you a high in-demand Security Automation Virtual Conference!
You will hear real-world scenarios and insights from industry leaders and experts on the topics, such as:
- Automation for Security Operations
- Automation for Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Automation for DevSecOps
- Automation for Identity and Access Management
- Security Automation Best Practices
Cyber Tech & Risk Talks
Presentations, Interviews, Insights from Industry Experts
Interested in learning more about our programs? Or want to become a speaker, sponsor, or volunteer at our future events? Send us a quick message here: