Virtual Event Highlights – Data Loss Prevention
Thursday, September 17, 2020, 6 PM – 8 PM
About this Event
Data is the new gold in the digital age! With the rapid development of digital transformation, cloud computing, and dynamic workforce, Data Loss Prevention (DLP) is critical to protect sensitive information, mitigate insider threats, and meet compliance requirements.
Join us for this high in-demand virtual event, organized by Cyber Tech & Risk and sponsored by Royal Bank of Canada, Microsoft, Calian to hear the insights from industry leaders and experts on Data Loss Prevention.
1. The Growing Risk of Data Loss in Evolving Work Environments
2. Rethinking your Cyber-security Strategy: More Solutions Less Technology
Compliance Lead, Global Black Belt,
Senior Cybersecurity Consultant
AVP, Security Governance and Risk Management
Senior Director, Data Protection
- Jean-Pierre Malherbe, Senior Director, Data Protection, RBC
- Maggie Calle, AVP, Security Governance and Risk Management, Sun Life
- Jason Bero, Compliance Lead, Global Black Belt, Microsoft
- Leonardo Vargas, Senior Cybersecurity Consultant, Calian
- Bryan Li, Founder, Cyber Tech & Risk