Virtual Event Highlights – Third Party Risk
Thursday, January 28, 2021, 6 PM – 8 PM, EST
About this Event
We are living in a connected world. Your organization’s security risk is significantly impacted by external parties such as IT Vendors, Cloud Providers, Consulting Firms, Professional Services, Independent Contractors, etc.
Third Party Risk is the potential threat to your critical data, systems, and operations. It also brings many challenges to your security program in the areas such as: Third Party Risk Assessment, Privileged Access Management, Information Protection, Security Monitoring, Incident Response, Compliance and Audit, etc.
How can you manage your third party risk more efficiently and effectively?
Join us for this high in-demand virtual event, organized by Cyber Tech & Risk and sponsored by Royal Bank of Canada, Microsoft, Trend Micro to hear the insights from industry leaders and experts on the Third Party Risk.
1. Protecting your data in the new world of work
2. Could you be someone else’s Third Party Risk
3. Panel Discussion: Industry Insights of Third Party Risk
Lead Technology Architect, Microsoft Compliance
Sales Engineer & Cybersecurity Solution Architect
Head, Third Party IT Risk
Norton Rose Fulbright
Senior Manager, Risk Advisory
Protecting your data in the new world of work –
Sam Fong, Lead Technology Architect, Microsoft Compliance, Microsoft
Could you be someone else’s Third Party Risk –
Gabriel Smyth, Sales Engineer, Trend Micro
Panel Discussion: Industry Insights of Third Party Risk
- Bryan Li, Founder, Cyber Tech & Risk
- Rick Merhai, Head, Third Party IT Risk, RBC
- Laila Paszti, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright
- Dennis Chaupis, Senior Manager, Risk Advisory, Deloitte
- Sam Fong, Lead Technology Architect, Microsoft Compliance, Microsoft
- Gabriel Smyth, Sales Engineer, Trend Micro